[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource Games Press.]
42 Foundation announced today that ShadowPlay: Metropolis Foe, their Early Access roguelike deck-building game set in a cyberpunk world, will receive its full-release major update today, and the last one of the game before the subsidiary team of Crossing Star Studio starts working in their next project. With this patch, players will find new content, optimization changes, and some bug fixes expected for a long time.
Now, those who dare to risk their lives in the Crisis Mode or the Silver Meteor will find new events. Players will also receive more useful information in the form of tips about each playable character and how to use certain cards as well as be able to check Polar Bear’s album. In addition to this, most of the images and card effects including the card UI iterations have been upgraded. Finally, the English language pack has reduced the number of missing words and misspellings.
REQUEST YOUR PROMO CODE NOW!
ABOUT SHADOWPLAY: METROPOLIS FOE
ShadowPlay: Metropolis Foe is an exciting roguelike deck-building game where you lead a band of lawless rebels that aim to control the fate of StarCity. Make the streets of this neon-lighted paradise yours and become stronger after defeating the most dangerous people in the metropolis: from small gangs to intimidating corpo agents that won't hesitate to crush you against the walls. Find new allies and the best equipment to kick some asses without getting hurt, and choose each move carefully: every decision you take matters!
- Choose between eight playable characters, each one with a unique expertise area. Once in combat, you'll have three companions by your side whose skills and cards you can borrow to complement yours.
- Build a deck that adapts to your playstyle choosing skills, attacks, and armor cards. Think carefully about every move because, in the world of Shadowplay, a single decision can make the difference between victory and defeat!
- Face multiple enemy factions with their own combat styles and powers, and adapt your strategy to win!
- You better be prepared to make difficult decisions… Shape your character as you progress through the game: will you help everyone in need, or will you choose an egoistic path?
- Make the experience even more immersive through the single-player story mode. Its thrilling plot will take you to StarCity, a restless city where it doesn’t care too much if you live or die; instead focuses on how powerful you are. Fight your way up through the ranks of the city to unveil the darkest secrets of this cyberpunk setting.
PRESSKIT & CONTACT INFO
Find the previous trailer, screenshots, and more information here. If you have any further questions regarding ShadowPlay or any other game published by 2P Games, don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
2P GAMES ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Follow us on Twitter, or join our Discord community server to know more about our next events and games!
ABOUT 2P GAMES
2P Games was founded in China by a small team of experts from the Asian games industry with a decade of professional experience. They are behind the release of successful indie gems like Nigate Tale, Shadowplay: Metropolis Foe, Seed Hunter and Zengeon.