Sony and Guerrilla Games' Killzone 3 led the UK sales charts this week, followed closely by Epic and People Can Fly's Bulletstorm, reports tracking firm Chart-Track.
For the week ended February 26, the PS3-exclusive Killzone 3 saw strong first week sales, though Killzone 2 still holds the record for the strongest opening week yet for this gritty and graphically ambitious franchise.
Despite slightly slower first week sales than the previous title, Killzone 3 topped the multiplatform Bulletstorm, which released on Xbox 360 and PC in addition to the PS3.
After its debut at number two last week, Capcom's Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds fell to number seven on the all-platforms chart.
Titles returning to the top 10 this week include EA and Criterion's Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit and Nintendo's Wii Party, while Atari's Test Drive Unlimited 2 and Media Molecule's LittleBigPlanet 2 slipped off the charts.
Below are Chart-Track's all-platforms sales charts, which include unit sales of all versions of a given title, and the individual platform charts, which treat individual SKUs separately.
UK All-Platforms Top 10
1. Killzone 3 (Sony Computer Entertainment)
2. Bulletstorm (EA Games)
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
4. FIFA 11 (Electronic Arts)
5. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft)
6. Dead Space 2 (Electronic Arts)
7. Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (Capcom)
8. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (EA Games)
9. Wii Party (Nintendo)
10. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)
UK Individual Platforms Top 10
Killzone 3 and Bulletstorm also led the individual platforms chart, followed by the ever-popular Just Dance 2 and Call of Duty: Black Ops. FIFA 11 and Wii Party climbed their way up the charts, while Marvel vs. Capcom 3 fell from the top 10 altogether.
1. Killzone 3 (Sony Computer Entertainment, PS3)
2. Bulletstorm (EA Games, Xbox 360)
3. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Wii)
4. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision, Xbox 360)
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision, PS3)
6. FIFA 11 (Electronic Arts, Xbox 360)
7. Dead Space 2 (Electronic Arts, Xbox 360)
8. Wii Party (Nintendo, Wii)
9. Dead Space 2 (Electronic Arts, PS3)
10. FIFA 11 (Electronic Arts, Ps3)