Pipeworks and 505 Games' Zumba Fitness once again took the top spot in the UK retail software sales charts last week, marking its seventh week at number one, and its fourth week in a row at the top.
For the week ended July 9, the fitness game denied Dirt 3's sales spurt, leaving the racing game to take second place, according to sales tracking firm Chart-Track.
There were no new entries into the top 10, and only one re-entry, with Call of Duty: Black Ops diving back in at number seven and knocking FIFA 11 out of the picture.
Elsewhere, WBIE's Fear 3 fell five places to number nine, while the two tennis games, Virtua Tennis 4 and Top Spin 4, stayed in the chart despite Wimbledon finishing a week ago.
Below are Chart-Track's all-platforms sales charts, which include unit sales of all versions of a given title, and the individual platform charts, which treat individual SKUs separately.
UK All-Platforms Top 10
1. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
2. Dirt 3 (Codemasters)
3. Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Codemasters)
4. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney Interactive)
5. LA Noire (Rockstar Games)
6. Virtua Tennis 4 (Sega)
7. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
8. Brink (Bethesda)
9. Fear 3 (WBIE)
10. Top Spin 4 (2K Sports)
UK Individual Platforms Top 10
Dirt 3 saw a boost in sales this week, with both the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions riding high in Chart-Track's individual platforms list at numbers two and four respectively.
THQ's UFC Personal Trainer rose up the chart to sit firmly in the top ten at number five.
1. Zumba Fitness (505 Games, Wii)
2. Dirt 3 (Codemasters, Xbox 360)
3. Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Codemasters, Xbox 360)
4. Dirt 3 (Codemasters, PS3)
5. UFC Personal Trainer (THQ, Xbox 360)
6. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo, Wii)
7. LA Noire (Take-Two, Xbox 360)
8. Infamous 2 (Sony, PS3)
9. LA Noire (Take-Two, PS3)
10. Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Codemasters, PS3)