The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Irvine, CA
Do you love games, especially Blizzard games? How about building engaging experiences for mobile devices? Awesome, because we here on Battle.net's mobile team are looking for a talented software engineer to join our group and help bring Blizzard's trademark polish to iOS and in turn to millions of our players worldwide.
Working on the world's finest online gaming platform from our office in San Francisco, you'll help engage our players with Blizzard games on a whole new level. Being an engineer on Battle.net is creative, collaborative, and technically challenging, which is exactly the way we like it. We love doing what we do for a living, especially in an environment where knowledge sharing and pushing boundaries is instinctive. If you're ready to merge your inner geek with your outer engineer and embrace the opportunity of a lifetime, read on and apply, we want to hear from you!
- A minimum of 2 years' experience developing iOS Applications.
- Experience building custom UI.
- At least one shipped project on the App Store.
- Love for debugging and knowledge of Instruments.
- Solid understanding of low-level programming and optimization.
- Passion for gaming, mobile, and Blizzard products.
- Android, Web development, C++ experience.
- Strong mobile design sensibilities.
- Agile development experience.
- Experience with Continuous Integration build system.
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
Why you are interested in working at Blizzard.
What games you are currently playing.
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
Interested? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here