The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: London, Ontario, Canada
What are the requirements?
First and foremost, we are looking for a Warframe expert; someone who knows all the ins-and-outs of the game, and who has a passion for coming up with the best ways to not only improve our current interface, but who is also able come up with solutions for new screens and flows. Someone that will be able to come up with UI that will serve the player best, using both their in-game experience, and leveraging the community to make the most optimal UX decisions.
Secondly, we are looking for someone with solid visual design experience; whether your background is as a Web Designer, Print Designer, or even a pure UX designer with a penchant for graphic design; as long as you have a portfolio of great design work, we’d love to hear more from you.
Lastly, you must be willing to relocate to London, Ontario to be on-site with us.
We know there are some incredibly talented individuals within our community, and we’d love to bring on someone who in addition to meeting the skill requirements, is also a passionate player; which is why we have decided to reach out to you directly.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
• Creation of the games User Interface.
(including, but not limited to: Menus, HUD Elements, Iconography, and Imagery.)
• Drive User Experience improvements to the game UI.
• Must be an expert Warframe player.
• A portfolio that demonstrates excellent visual design skills.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and your preferred wire-framing tool.
• Demonstrated ability to work self-directed when necessary.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines in our fast-paced environment.
• Aptitude for learning new software tools.
• Possess exemplary oral and written communication skills.
• Have a genuine enthusiasm and interest in video games.
• Willing to relocate to Canada.
Bonus Points If You Have:
• Experience with Flash.
• Motion Graphics Experience.
• Experience in a major 3D modeling package.
• Concept Art and/or Illustration experience.
• Knowledge of LUA and/or Actionscript.
• Next-gen console development experience.
• Experience architecting user flow diagrams.
• Formal art education.
Interested? Apply now.
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.