Holy Potatoes! What the Hell?! - Demo Press Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SINGAPORE - September 26th, 2017. Holy Potatoes! What the Hell?! will be releasing a free demo on Steam on the 28th of September for all Holy Potatoes! fans to play.
The demo will let players spiral down the first three Circles of Hell in Daylight Studios’ new hell-themed cooking game, which is set to fully release on Friday the 13th in October this year.
Holy Potatoes! What the Hell?! is a whacky hell-themed cooking management sim where you take on the role of a chef in an Afterlife populated by potatoes. Sort potato sinners into cooking stations to extract sinfully delicious ingredients, cook up incredible potato-based recipes, and appease the gods in your Pantheon by serving them savory spud dishes!
Play as Sweeny Tots, a potato chef in the Afterlife determined to find out what happened in his previous life as he works to ascend to heaven. Having no recollection of your prior life, you appear in hell, late for your first day of work. After a brief and rather vague explanation, you are thrown into the kitchen and must adapt to your new job.
· Sort potato sinners into their rightful cooking stations to create delicious ingredients.
· Use sinful ingredients to cook up delectable potato-based recipes.
· Feed the hungry deities, appease your Pantheon, and level up your Gods.
· Put on your chef’s hat and research new appetizing recipes.
· Manage your stations by upgrading, doing maintenance, and boosting them with hellfire.
· Throw down in Cook-off Showdowns and prove you are the best chef in Hell.
Steam Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/664320
Discord Channel: http://www.discord.me/holypotatoes
About Daylight Studios:
Daylight Studios is a Singapore-based development studio founded in 2011, formed with a passion for creative innovation and game design. The studio behind popular PC games Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! and Holy Potatoes! We're in Space?!, Daylight Studios is currently developing their third and upcoming game Holy Potatoes! What the Hell?!, and just released a mobile version of Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!.