Unexplored: Unlocked Edition arrives on PS4 February 19th and Xbox One February 22nd
31 January, 2019 – Indie publisher Digerati is pleased to confirm the twinstick roguelite action RPG Unexplored: Unlocked Edition will launch on PS4 February 19th/20th (NA/EU respectively), with the Xbox One version set to follow that same week on the 22nd.
Developed by Netherlands-based studio Ludomotion, Unexplored first launched on Steam where it was met with wide acclaim. A roguelite that feels like a roguelike, Unexplored is an accessible yet challenging action RPG that has won praise for its groundbreaking ‘cyclic dungeon generation’ technology. This brand-new tech creates procedurally generated levels that feel hand-crafted, making every dungeon run both unique and memorable.
Descend into the depths of the Dungeon of Doom and complete your quest: steal the Amulet of Yendor from the fearsome dragon and make it out alive. Explore dangerous dungeons, forge magical items, solve mysterious puzzles and battle hundreds of foes!
Unexplored: Unlocked Edition includes the main game and its three DLC packs: Mithril Run, Ripley Run, and The Dark Ritual.
Some of Unexplored’s accolades include:
• Nominated at the Dutch Game Awards for Best Game Design, Best Technical Achievement, and Best Game (Audience Award)
• Explore the ever-changing Dungeon of Doom – no two runs the same
• Intense melee combat – fight against goblins, trolls, skeletons, wyrms and many more creatures and bosses
• Stealth mechanics – dungeon-crawl like a real rogue!
• Real emergent gameplay with many tactical options
• Challenging, generated puzzles await on every new run
• 7 distinctive character classes to unlock and master: Warrior, Rogue, Wizard, Archer, Cleric, Barbarian, Musketeer
• Adaptive, original soundtrack complements the action
• Mithril Run DLC: Explore the dark abandoned mines of Moryondor and escape with as much gold and treasure possible
• Ripley Run DLC: Armed with your trusty repeater crossbow, face off against a horde of alien Creeps
• The Dark Ritual DLC: Stop a group of cultists summoning The Great Old One in this Cthulhu-esque mystery.
As a publisher, Digerati is dedicated to helping independent developers bring their creations to market and into the hands of gamers. We take care of funding, distribution, marketing and production, leaving developers to focus on what they love – making incredible games and unique experiences.
Contact: [email protected]
Based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Ludomotion is an independent developer aiming to advance gameplay technology and create all kinds of new gameplay experiences.
About Nephilim Game Studios
Nephilim Game Studios founded in 2014 by veteran game developer Simon Golding, Nephilim provides premium contracting services for the games industry. The team of engineers has experience building and shipping games on PC and console.