This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Train Sim World ®: Tees Valley Line: Darlington â€“ Saltburn-by-the-Sea is out now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC!
Chatham, Kent – 23rd May 2019 Another fantastic route has joined the Train Sim World collection with the addition of Train Sim World: Tees Valley Line: Darlington – Saltburn-by-the-Sea.
Situated in the historic birthplace of commercial railways, the Tees Valley Line is a window into the heartland of the British steel industry. Challenge yourself to keep to tight timetables and haul tons of coal and steel, all while learning the intricacies of a trio of classic British locomotives. Whether you’re green behind the ears or a master of the track, this route contains everything you need to keep the wheels of industry turning!
Powered by Unreal Engine 4® technology and Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine, incorporating a simulation underpinned with expert technical knowledge and real-world data, the performance, sounds and feel has been accurately reproduced to make the trains feel just like the real thing.
Train Sim World: Tees Valley Line is out now –here’s what you’re missing:
• Operate your trains over an aging rail network with out-of-date infrastructure on a route deep in transition between old and new. Reproduced in exquisite detail, every station, signal and milepost feel so real you could almost reach back in time and touch them.
• It’s your job to carry steel over the rails that follow the route of the historic Darlington & Stockton Railway, the world’s first commercial railway. Manage your powerful locomotives and heavy trains navigating the scenic countryside and industrial centres of North East England.
• Take control of three icons of British motive power, the BR Class 37 mixed traffic locomotive, the BR Class 08 diesel shunting locomotive and the BR Class 101 Diesel Multiple Unit. Featuring authentic Diesel-Electric and Diesel-Mechanical simulations underpinned with expert technical knowledge and real-world data, the performance, sounds and feel has been accurately reproduced to make them feel just like the real thing.
• 27-mile route of the Tees Valley Line between Darlington and Saltburn-by-the-Sea
• BR Class 37/5 in BR Trainload Metals Livery
• BR Class 08 in BR Corporate Blue ‘Thornaby’ Livery
• BR Class 101, 3-car DMU, in BR Corporate Blue & Grey Livery
• British Rail Railfreight HEA Domestic & Industrial Coke Hopper Wagon
• British Rail Railfreight BBA 50-ft. Bogie Steel Carrier Wagon
• Highly detailed, feature-rich, driving cabs with accurate true-to-life performance and handling for both locomotives and multiple unit
• Authentic and detailed sound recordings, recorded from the real locomotives
• Five detailed and engaging scenarios for the route
• 100 Collectibles for you to find including Route Maps, Newspaper Bundles, Electrical Cabinets and Broken Lights.
• Accessible tutorials for the BR Classes 37/5, 08 and 101 to get you started quickly
• Extensive 24-Hour Service Mode Timetable
• Train Sim World: Tees Valley Line: Darlington – Saltburn-by-the-Sea is now available to purchase on the PlayStation Store, Xbox Store and Steam Store for owners of Train Sim World.
About Dovetail Games
Dovetail Games was launched in 2013. Previously trading as RailSimulator.com Ltd, the business launched in 2009 initially producing and marketing PC game Train Simulator. Today Dovetail Games is responsible for train, flight and fishing simulation games and is developing for PC and leading consoles. http://www.dovetailgames.com.
Developed by Dovetail Games, SimuGraph Vehicle Dynamics Engine is a powerful visual modeling and simulation framework for the construction and real-time simulation of electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems in the context of vehicle dynamics.
About Unreal Engine
Developed by Epic Games, the award-winning Unreal Engine is known for world-class graphics, tools and scalability across PC, console and mobile platforms. Unreal Engine technology is designed to accelerate developers’ productivity for creating high quality games, applications, training simulations, visualizations, digital films and animated entertainment. To access UE4, visit www.unrealengine.com
and follow @UnrealEngine.
©2019 Lick PR | London