This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Ascend to a Higher Plane with Stellaris: Console Edition - Utopia, Out Now
STOCKHOLM - Aug. 13, 2019 - Paradox Interactive and Tantalus Media have today launched Utopia, the first major expansion for Stellaris: Console Edition. Utopia adds a wealth of new content including new customization features that allow players to greatly diversify their empire and truly customize their space nation. New features allow empires to ascend to their next stage of evolution, whether via genetic modification with Biological Mastery, transferring consciousness into machines with Synthetic Evolution, or unlocking the full psionic potential of one’s species through Transcendence.
Take to the stars and download Stellaris: Console Edition today:
Featuring the same deep strategic gameplay as Paradox’s original Stellaris, with rich and diverse alien races and emergent storytelling, Stellaris: Console Edition puts the complexity of the galaxy at your thumbsticks. Whether you’re exploring the unknown, discovering the mysteries of the universe, or conquering it for the glory of your empire, console players have more inter-galactic strategy awaiting them than ever before.
Utopia features include:
* Megastructures: Build wondrous structures in your systems that can bring both prestige and major advantages to your race including Dyson Spheres (which give you the ability to capture the energy of an entire star), ring worlds and many more!
* Habitat Stations: Build “tall” and establish space stations that will house more population, serving the role of planets in a small and confined empire.
* Ascension Perks: Collect Unity points and unlock Traditions and Ascension Perks. Choose one of the three Ascension Paths and achieve genetic modification with Biological Mastery, give up your biological forms in a Synthetic Evolution, or unlock the full psionic potential of your species through Transcendence.
* Indoctrination: Influence primitive civilizations and make them adopt your ethics through the use of observation stations, preparing them for enlightenment or annexation.
* Control the Conquered: Determine the fate of species that fall to your might. Have them serve other Pops as Domestic Servants, fight for your empire as Battle Thralls, or keep them as Livestock to feed your people.
* Advanced Governments: Adopt unique civics and authorities for your government. Play as a Fanatic Purifier and shun all diplomacy, become a Hive Mind to avoid political strife, or create a multi-species empire born of Syncretic Evolution.
Paradox Interactive is a leading global publisher of strategy games for PC and console. The company has developed and published a world-renowned catalog stretching back to 1999, with players hailing from all around the world.
The publisher’s steadily-growing portfolio includes firmly established franchises such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron, and Stellaris series created by Paradox Development Studio, the Age of Wonders series created by Triumph Studios, as well as award-winning titles such as Cities: Skylines, Pillars of Eternity, and more from a network of partner studios. Paradox is the owner of the World of Darkness IPs and is publishing Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2.
Paradox’s head offices are located in Stockholm, Sweden. Our development studios are located in Stockholm, Malmö and Umeå, Sweden, in Delft, The Netherlands, in Seattle, Washington, and in Berkeley, California. We share a passion for gaming and gamers, and our goal is to provide deep and challenging games with hours of gameplay and endless variety to our ever-growing community.