[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource Games Press.]
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – June 14, 2021 - Let the Holy Grail War begin! Fate/stay night [Heaven’s Feel] is collaborating again with Puzzle & Dragons, from now through June 27. Claim the Holy Grail with the help of new and improved characters from the fantasy franchise.
Players can recruit familiar faces like Shirou Emiya and Servant, Saber, who come with powerful new Assist Evolutions, and an army of other returning, freshly buffed warriors. The series’ protagonist comes to battle as well with another ally by his side as the ★8 character, Shirou Emiya & Servant, Rider, and features an Assist Evolution.
Saber, Archer, Lancer, Assassin, and Berserker will also brawl for the Holy Grail in the brand new Fate/stay night[HF] 2 Orbs Skin. They'll be joining Shirou Emiya, Rin Tohsaka, Sakura Matou, Illyasviel von Einzbern, and Saber Alter featured in the Fate/stay night[HF] Orbs Skin from the first Fate/stay night [Heaven’s Feel] collaboration.
To build up your forces and claim the Holy Grail, you need to face three limited time dungeons:
All players who log into Puzzle & Dragons during this collaboration will receive one free pull from the Fate/stay night [HF] Memorial Egg Machine. For those excited to recruit the limited-time Fate/stay night collaboration characters, the following special bundles are available for purchase for the duration of the event:
- Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel] is a Special Dungeon with seven different difficulties. It features two special floors, The 5th Holy Grail War ★6 & ★8 and The 5th Holy Grail War ★5, that players can clear to skill up their collaboration characters when using them on their team. Players can also get Berserker’s Game Piece, Lancer’s Game Piece, and Archer’s Game Piece drops from the dungeon for characters in the Monster Exchange.
- Fate [HF] Challenge! is a One-Shot dungeon that rewards players with an additional pull from the Fate/stay night [HF] Memorial Egg Machine and two Saber’s Game Pieces.
- If players want to face a challenge together, they can attempt Multiplayer! Fate/stay night [HF]!, a three-player multiplayer dungeon.
Please find full details of the Fate/stay night [Heaven’s Feel] collaboration here, and the assets linked here.
- 1 Magic Stone + Fate/stay night [HF] Egg Machine: One Magic Stone and one pull from the Fate/stay night [HF] Egg Machine for $0.99 USD.
- 15 Magic Stones + Adopted Daughter, Sakura Matou Egg Machine Bundle: 15 Magic Stones, one pull from the Adopted Daughter, Sakura Matou Egg Machine and a special Fate/stay night[HF] Orbs Skin for $14.99 USD.
- ★6 or ★8 Fate/stay night [HF] Egg Machine: 20 Magic Stones and one pull from the ★6 or ★8 Fate/stay night [HF] Egg Machine for $19.99 USD.
- 25 Magic Stones + Shirou Emiya & Servant, Rider Egg Machine Bundle: 25 Magic Stones, one pull from the Shirou Emiya & Servant, Rider Egg Machine, and a special Fate/stay night[HF] 2 Orbs Skin for $23.99 USD
Puzzle & Dragons is a mobile gaming phenomenon that continues to see tremendous growth, featuring an addictive combination of puzzle, dungeon-crawling, and monster-collecting gameplay. In the game, players can capture, collect and evolve thousands of elemental monsters while incorporating quick thinking to chain combos and maximize the abilities and skills of their monsters. To date, Puzzle & Dragons has surpassed 90 million downloads worldwide and can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play.
For information on GungHo Online Entertainment America, visit www.gunghoonline.com. Fans can also follow the latest Puzzle & Dragons news on Facebook and Twitter.
©TYPE-MOON, ufotable, FSNPC
ABOUT GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. (GOEA) is a multiplatform publisher dedicated to delivering the best titles, content, and support for the online gaming community. Established in 2012 and led by former Square Enix U.S.A. and XSEED Games executive Jun Iwasaki, GOEA is the US division of GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE), an established Japanese publisher. GOEA’s content partners include leading developers Grasshopper Manufacture, SUPERTRICK GAMES, Game Arts, Acquire, and Gravity, all of which are subsidiaries of GOE. GOEA publishes and distributes network-oriented games for console, handheld, mobile, tablet, and MMO-style games for PC. GOEA is located in El Segundo, CA. For more information, visit www.gunghoonline.com.