I've been pretty behind on these after initially thinking of doing them weekly. Ah well.
But the stats... or lack thereof, are in!
New releases included:
- Narco Terror
- Cloudberry Kingdom
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
- Charlie Murder
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons had no leaderboards at all.
- Charlie Murder seems to have fallen off pretty quickly, seems behind Ska Studios' previous, awesome efforts in the Dishwasher series. Shame.
- Flashback got the worst reviews for the month, despite being in Summer of Arcade, and seemed to sell 14,000 units. (Thanks to LifeLower)
- Cloudberry Kingdom was a swing and a miss.
- Minecraft Stats are back, baby! Straight from the mouth of Mojang, their digital sales are now over 7 million. This does not count retail Minecraft, unfortunately.
- State of Decay is over 900K players now! Woo!
- Trials Evo cracked 1.5 Million players.
- Battleblock Theater still doing well months later.