The following blog post, unless otherwise noted, was written by a member of Gamasutra’s community.
The thoughts and opinions expressed are those of the writer and not Gamasutra or its parent company.
I've been pretty behind on these after initially thinking of doing them weekly. Ah well.
But the stats... or lack thereof, are in!
New releases included:
- Narco Terror
- Cloudberry Kingdom
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
- Charlie Murder
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons had no leaderboards at all.
- Charlie Murder seems to have fallen off pretty quickly, seems behind Ska Studios' previous, awesome efforts in the Dishwasher series. Shame.
- Flashback got the worst reviews for the month, despite being in Summer of Arcade, and seemed to sell 14,000 units. (Thanks to LifeLower)
- Cloudberry Kingdom was a swing and a miss.
- Minecraft Stats are back, baby! Straight from the mouth of Mojang, their digital sales are now over 7 million. This does not count retail Minecraft, unfortunately.
- State of Decay is over 900K players now! Woo!
- Trials Evo cracked 1.5 Million players.
- Battleblock Theater still doing well months later.