Despite a 22 percent drop in sales week-over-over, EA's FIFA Street retook the top of the UK sales charts last week, marking four weeks at number one since its release a month ago.
For the week ended April 14, and according to data from tracking firm Chart-Track, the previous week's number one Kinect Star Wars dropped down to number four, with a 55 percent drop in sales compared to its launch weekend.
This drop allowed Mass Effect 3 and FIFA 12 to move up one position each, meaning EA now holds the top three spots, and four of the top five, with Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 at number five.
There were no new entries in the top 10 chart this week. Nintendo and Ganbarion's Pandora's Tower for Wii performed particularly poorly in its opening week, only managing to reach number 38 in the charts.
Elsewhere, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Battlefield 3 continued to hang around the top 10, while SSX brought up the rear at position ten.
Below are Chart-Track's all-platforms sales charts, which include unit sales of all versions of a given title, and the individual platform charts, which treat individual SKUs separately.
UK All-Platforms Top 10
1. FIFA Street (EA)
2. Mass Effect 3 (EA)
3. FIFA 12 (EA)
4. Kinect Star Wars (Microsoft)
5. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (EA)
6. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
7. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
8. Battlefield 3 (EA)
9. Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
10. SSX (EA)
UK Individual Platforms Top 10
Kinect Star Wars held on to the top spot in Chart-Track's individual formats top 10 chart, with the various versions of FIFA Street and FIFA 12 plugging up the gaps below.
The only re-entry into the chart was Battlefield 3 for Xbox 360, which clawed its way back in at number ten.
1. Kinect Star Wars (Microsoft, Xbox 360)
2. FIFA Street (EA, Xbox 360)
3. Mass Effect 3 (EA, Xbox 360)
4. FIFA Street (EA, PS3)
5. FIFA 12 (EA, Xbox 360)
6. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (EA, Xbox 360)
7. FIFA 12 (EA, PS3)
8. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision, Xbox 360)
9. Mario and Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega, Wii)
10. Battlefield 3 (EA, Xbox 360)