Into the Pixel opens up submissions for its latest exhibition
: The Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences has opened up submissions for Into the Pixel, its yearly traveling exhibition of production and concept artwork from games.
This marks the 11th year for the exhibition, which will debut at the E3 Expo in June and then travel to PAX, SXSW, and the D.I.C.E. Summit. Interested? You can submit your work at this link
until March 28.
Entries will be judged by a jury drawing professionals from inside and outside the game industry:
- Bob Rafei, Big Red Button Entertainment, Founder, CEO and Visual Director
- Glenn Phillips, Getty Research Institute, Acting Head, Department of Architecture and Contemporary Art
- Jon Gibson, iam8bit, Founder and Partner
- Matt Hall, Timbuk2 Studios, Senior Partner Production Designer
- Nora Dolan - Independent Curator
- Patricia Lanza, The Annenberg Space for Photography, Director of Talent and Content
- Seth Spaulding, Blizzard Entertainment, Art Manager
Last year's selection included
art from Naughty Dog's The Last of Us
, Double Fine's Broken Age
, Capy's Super Time Force