One Life Left x GDC podcast: Representation, storytelling, and war
The second of our GDC x One Life Left shows is here, presented by Gamasutra!
Broadcast last week during GDC 2018, One Life Left's Ste Curran and Ann Scantlebury and Gamasutra editor-in-chief Kris Graft are joined by friends old and new to chat about what's going on at this year's show. We talk about space, representation, storytelling and war over 90 minutes of scintillating chat.
Today we were joined by:
- Jennifer Hazel, Checkpoint
- Osama Dorias, Dawson College
- Laura Bularca, Jovian Industries
- Emily Short, Spirit AI
- Will Porter, Project Zomboid
- Mare Sheppard, Metanet
- Raigan Burns, Metanet
- Andrew Barron, Bohemia Interactive
- Jennifer Scheurle, Opaque space