Today you can play Yesterday on Android!
Paris - December, 5 - 2012
Building on their succes on the App Store with the thriller game Yesterday , Pendulo Studios and BulkyPix are pround to announce the release of their hit on Android. Discover one of the most incredible adventure game from Pendulo in a Lite version for FREE or in an ad free version at $ 4.99 !
Play as an amnesiac, John Yesterday, and find out who you really are and what you did... Yesterday.
Dive into a dark story full of twists and turning points, and give you the chance to choose between four different endings! Do you want justice to win? Would you prefer a crooked ending? Or rather an unexpected, jaw-dropping one?
Yesterday on Android it's :
- An adult, noir thriller full of unexpected twists and turns.
- A narrative and visual style that mixes videogames, movies and comics.
- Magnificent art design that combines hand-drawn 2D backgrounds with 3D characters and
- An innovative interface based on innumerable blow-ups – a perfect game for your tablet.
- Useful and well-designed help for players, via a hotspot marker and text hints.
- A rich musical score that not only fits but also enhances the story.
- A storyline full of discrete references and tributes to movies, series, games, music, and
Babel Rising: Cataclysm , the sequel of the million selling app enter Google Play with a lite and a full version at $2.99 !
Kung Fu Rabbit , the very first game developed by cTools Studio, is the must have for platforming fans. Life in the temple of rabbits hangs by a thread. Universal Evil has once again run rampant, and kidnapped all of your students. Only you barely managed to escape the raid. They left you alive…
They'll regret it! Download it for free on Google Play.