The Beasties: Hello World Available Now for iOS
CHICAGO, Ill., Dec. 13, 2012 – The most advanced virtual pet game for mobile devices, The Beasties: Hello World is now available on iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini and iPod Touch devices around the world.
The Beasties: Hello World modernizes virtual pets by combining caretaking elements with minigames and speech recording to bring these rambunctious Beasties to life.
Players choose one out of the four available Beasties and place them in a Beastie habitat. Beasties will show progress by learning more tricks and being able to say more words. The longer a Beastie survives, the more it will know!
When you decide to take care of a new Beastie, special codes will be given to you to share with friends to see who is the best at raising a Beastie. Add your own personal touches on the handmade world of the Beasties with extensive customization options that will make your Beastie one-of-a-kind.
The Beasties: Hello World Features:
- Care for your Beastie - A Beastie needs food, sleep and play. If you neglect a Beastie too long, well, let’s just say you won’t have a Beastie for very long.
- Learn incredible tricks - The more you play with your Beastie, the more tricks it will do. Beasties can jump, flip, twist and dance with a simple swipe. Then be a show-off in Showtime Mode.
- Teach a Beastie words - All Beasties know “Beastlish” but the longer it survives, it can start to replace their language with yours using your devices’ microphone.
- A whimsical world at your fingertips - The Beasties live in a “handmade” world that you can customize. Add silly outfits on a Beastie or redecorate their habitat with wallpaper, stickers and rugs.
The Beasties: Hello World is available now for $0.99 in the iTunes App Store for a limited time. It was developed by Chicago game development studios Toy Studio and Robomite, a division of Robomodo.
- Website - http://MyBeasties.com
- Facebook - http://Fb.com/TheBeastiesGame
- Twitter - http://Twitter.com/TheBeastiesGame
- Gameplay Trailer - http://youtu.be/0WAK4g-K8zo
About Toy Studio
Chicago game developer Toy Studio is founded on the idea of connecting people through games that encourage meaningful social interaction with friends. Toy Studio designs games on three core principles: quality, innovation and community. Just as impressive as the care put into design, is the tech behind the scenes. Toy Studio also partners with fellow developers of high-quality, innovative apps to publish new and exciting titles on mobile marketplaces.
About Robomite and Robomodo?
Robomite is the family games division of development studio Robomodo. Founded in 2008 by longtime industry veterans, Robomodo is a game development studio focused on producing innovative cross platform videogames for both console and mobile spaces. Robomite was formed in 2011 for the development of a Kinect family sports title as well as a child activity apps for iOS and Android and is focused on new ways for families to enjoy games together.