[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
Released on January 10th, 2013 on iOS and Android - Hilarious
arcade game I Am Vegend: Zombiegeddon parodies modern games and
sparkles with original gameplay.
Don't miss the opportunity to lead the Vegendary Heroes and take
revenge upon the forces of the annoying birds, pop-stars and
I Am Vegend is a mind-blowing travesty of modern mobile gaming
with solid gameplay mashing the tower defense genre with the
arcades of the 90’s.
Check its YouTube Video!
I am Vegend is available for as a Free and Premium download at
iTunes App Store (universal):
Full ($1.99, do you need a promo code?)
Reviewers Guide is provided for your convenience
- Dynamic gameplay: master fast reaction of shoot-them-all
arcades with strategic thinking of tower defense games
- 7 action Rookies to grow into superheroes and 3 bonus
back-up units with superpowers
- Over a dozen enemies and 5 super villains with various
abilities to challenge you on the battle field
- 4 diverse mission types, and additional bonus missions
venerating to the early arcades’ bonus levels
- Intuitive controls: tap on the unit to make it active, then
tap on the enemy to BLAST IT
- 9 languages: EN/DE/FR/ES/RU/CN/KR/JP/IT
- Characterful graphics and original story just for the lulz
Please feel free to contact me or my friend from i-Free
(Name’s Nadia, in Skype: ndeini, email
firstname.lastname@example.org and cell +7 921 767 88 67) if you
have any questions.