[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
The residents of Utopia will
discover a whole host of new content heading to Pixel People very
55 new jobs will be introduced along with nine special genes, in
total adding 64 new Pixel People for players to discover. New
buildings, animals, missions and hidden secrets will also debut and
Hotel Utopia will finally open for business.
With heaps of new content still to come, theres never been a
better time to return to Utopia.
Look out for the next Pixel People update hitting the App Store
later this month.
A full list of what is new in the Pixel People v1.30 update is
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- 55 new jobs to splice + 9 special genes to unlock. That 64 ALL
NEW Pixel People to find!
- 13 exciting new buildings to add to your town
- 12 more new adorable animals to adopt
- Over 40 new missions to complete, using your animals and
resources, with spectacular rewards!
- A new 'lucky packet' to open, containing many more land-saving
- Hotel Utopia finally opens its doors to public
BALANCE AND FIXES
- Gene Pool gets a new look!
- Get quick surprises from the Animal Shelter
- New special features added to existing buildings
- Time discounts from Spirit now increase at the same rate as
- Splicing Time also benefits from Spirit discount
- New Spirit calculation system, now Spirit scales with
- One more upgrade level available at the Research
- Animal cards now show quantity, tier, and categories
- Build times reduced
- Coin exchange rates improved, now they scale with
- Coin rewards improved, now they scale with level
- SFX and Music state saved on exit of the game
- Other minor bug fixes
Chillingo, a subsidiary of Electronic Arts, is a leading games
publisher on iOS with numerous award-winning hits around the world
including Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, Contre Jour, and Anomaly
Warzone Earth. The company also publishes games for Android,
Windows Phone 7, Steam, and other digital platforms. For more
information about the company and its games, please visit