[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
August 19, 2013 - Every day, a new wold of
infinite landscapes beckons you forward through treacherous hazards
and the devious constructs of player-created realms. In this world
of exotic dangers, the only assurances are speed and death.
Race the Sun is the deadly-fast endless racer that challenges
the limitations and expectations of the genre, and you can play it
today for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Watch the launch trailer at:
The rules are simple: don't crash, rack up points, and keep
boosting to keep your solar-powered craft in the ever-sinking rays
of the sun. Race the Sun uses a mixture of hand-crafted and
procedurally generated stages to provide a unique world every day,
and invites users to create and share their own.
- Endless racer for the hardcore crowd.
- Inifinite worlds that change daily for continuous
- Ridiculously-hard Apocalypse Mode.
- Tools for world-creation and -sharing.
- 25 levels of ship upgrades and customizations.
- Relay sharing. Pass your run off to someone else, or complete
A fully independent release and Kickstarter-success, Race the
Sun is the first game from the brotherly duo of Flippfly. You can
learn more at: