Allies in War coming January 16th to the App Store
Warsaw, Poland – January 14, 2014 - Gamelion Studios, the globally-recognized developer and publisher of popular titles like Monster Shooter, League of Heroes and Rage of the Gladiator, proudly announces the worldwide release of its latest game, Allies in War, coming to the Apple App Store on January 16 for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
Allies in War is a free-to-play MMO real-time military strategic combat game in which players command a powerful 21st-century army on a mission to build up their base, upgrade their buildings and defenses, and conquer their enemies. On the path to victory, players can collect bonus items by successfully completing formidable single-player missions and massive cooperative battles, forming alliances with other players from around the world, and competing in weekly tournaments for tasty rewards.
“With Allies in War, we feel like we’ve struck the perfect balance between single-player and multi-player experience,” said Sebastian Szczygiel, Gamelion CEO. “This is a game that offers depth, customization and out-and-out fun at a level seldom seen, and we can’t wait for gamers to get their hands on it.”
Allies in War offers a foot locker-full of great features, including:
- Innovative Cooperative Epic Battle system that tests teamwork and provides rewards
- Use Items to customize your Headquarters Bunker for your style of play
- Mutually-beneficial “troop donation system”: donate troops to friends in combat and unlock special buildings as a reward for your generosity
- Deploy troops from APCs and use Engineers to clear traps
- Defensive boosts within alliances to provide socially active advantages
- Lead and structure your Alliance with advanced rank controls
- Weekly Alliance Tournaments – earn awesome rewards!
- Single-player campaign for practice and resource-earning
The world has erupted in conflict. Your enemies thirst for your riches. The only thing that can save you now are your Allies in War!
Pricing and Availability:
Allies in War is Free and will be available worldwide exclusively through the App Store (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch) in the Games category from January 16, 2014.
Founded in Finland in 2002, Gamelion is a pioneer in the mobile games industry. Prior to jetting off on our own, our experienced team honed its skills by working on some of the world’s most beloved franchises, including FIFA, Tiger Woods Golf, Need for Speed, Loco Roco, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy! and Puzzle Bobble. Being involved with titles like these, and feeling the love from a number of different high-profile publishers for a job well done, gave us the confidence that we could do our own thing – and do it quite well.