Alien Filth Must Die - New VoidExpanse Screenshots
February 6, 2014 – Decimated by alien invaders and thrust into a new dark age, humankind balanced on the brink of collapse. Driven by hope and desperation, we fought back, but it wasn't enough. In a single, incomprehensible display of power, entire planets, outposts, and countless lives vanished from known existence.
VoidExpanse, a sandbox action-RPG from AtomicTorch Studio, is the sci-fi tale of our quest to survive in a galaxy rife with alien and human conflict. With free-form character development, ship customization, and a completely open galaxy, you define your role in the fate of humankind.
In sandbox mode, journey alone or join with others in procedurally generated galaxies. Form alliances to destroy the aliens, dominate sectors as pirates, or live the life of an asteroid miner. With persistent servers and full mod-support, players control the galaxy.
Follow the latest VoidExpanse developments at:
• Single- and multiplayer sandbox modes. Procedurally generated galaxies and persistent servers.
• Free-form character development with expansive skill-trees.
• Outfit your ship with diverse weapon systems, engines, modules, and more.
• Battle, trade with NPCs, mine asteroids, and explore the dangers of the unknown.
• Single-player, quest-focused campaign in development for future update.
• Fully moddable.
Developer: AtomicTorch Studio
Publisher: AtomicTorch Studio
Genre: Space ARPG
Platforms: PC, Mac
Release Date: TBA