[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
Become a famous detective and get to the bottom of a curious
candy conspiracy in Chillingo and Ars Thanea Games'
Another Case Solved.
The latest game from the makers of
Puzzle Craft throws players into the midst of a
city that's clamping down on candy cravings by outlawing sweet
Solve a series of quirky cases by gathering clues, tracking down
witnesses, and questioning suspects to reveal the truth behind this
city’s sugarcoated secret.
• Create your own personalized detective and customize
their look with outfits, props, and more.
• Match clues, identify suspects, track down hidden items
– Another Case Solved features multiple styles of gameplay to
keep detectives on their toes.
• Tons of story-driven cases to keep you hooked into this
sugary sweet mystery.
• Take on minor cases in your spare time to keep yourself
• Transform your humble office into a vibrant workplace
with new furniture that will increase your detective
• Join the Detective Club and share your progress and
achievements with friends via Facebook.
This is a case too sweet to turn down!
Another Case Solved is available now on the
Chillingo, a subsidiary of Electronic Arts, is a leading games
publisher on iOS with numerous award-winning hits around the world
including Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, Contre Jour, and Anomaly
Warzone Earth. The company also publishes games for Android,
Windows Phone 8, Steam, and other digital platforms. For more
information about the company and its games, please visit