Memento Mori 2 details revealed.
Prague, Czech Republic, April 29 th – Bohemia Interactive, the award-winning independent Czech development studio, is delighted to announce that Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13 th.
Available for pre-order today with a 20% discount!
Memento Mori 2 is an award winning adventure crime thriller with a deeply plotted storyline which takes you to atmospheric settings all around the globe, including among other locations, South Africa, Finland and the USA.
The story begins after the dramatic happenings of Memento Mori 1, Lara and Max now find themselves drawn together. Following their joint victory over the Angel of Death, nothing more ought to stand in the way of their happiness. Life could be so wonderful…
· Three playable characters solve richly varied puzzles and tasks, where differing approaches have a direct effect on the outcome of the game
· Enter a story that keeps you permanently in suspense and rewards you with various endings that show you the events from different perspectives
· Let yourself be carried away by detailed, full 3D scenes and characters
· Solve complex and highly original puzzles
· Prove you have detective skills – collect detective points for scores of optional tasks
· English or German voice overs with English/German/Czech subtitles
· Release date: 05/13/2014
· Price: 19,99 EUR /24,99 USD/ 16.99 GBP
· Website: http://store.steampowered.com/app/237970
· Microsoft Windows® XP SP2 or newer
· Intel Core 2 Duo 2Ghz or dual core AMD XP or better
· 1 GB RAM
· 256MB graphics card (Shader Model 2.0 compatible)
· DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
– ENDS –
Tel: +420 910 059 266
About Bohemia Interactive
Established in 1999 in Prague, Czech Republic, Bohemia Interactive is an independent game development studio which is primarily known for its award-winning mil-sim Arma series, starting with Arma: Cold War Assault. Published in 2001, this debut title became the no. 1 bestselling PC game around the world and has won many international awards. The hugely successful series was followed by Arma 1 and Arma 2 on PC as well as Arma 2: Firing Range on mobile devices, before a standalone PC expansion Operation Arrowhead was released, as well as three DLC which greatly added to the series. The latest installment in the Arma series, Arma 3, pioneered Steam's Early Access form of development, and was successfully released in September 2013. Bohemia Interactive is also the developer of Take On Helicopters, Carrier Command: Gaea Mission and the recently released Arma Tactics – a turn-based strategy game for Android, iOS, PC, Linux and Mac. In addition to their ongoing support for Arma 3, the studio is currently working on Take On Mars and the standalone version of DayZ. More information about Bohemia Interactive is available at www.bistudio.com.