Mad Bullets update 1.4 hits the App Store
Budapest, Hungary – August 04, 2014 – isTom Games proudly announces the latest and so far the biggest update of its critically acclaimed iOS railshooter: Mad Bullets. Version 1.4 features a lot of improvements which players and reviewers around the world wanted to see. Besides several bugfixes, the update contains features which enhances the immersion and fun factor of the game, and makes the experience much more appealing and rewarding than ever before. isTom Games plannes to continually update the game to prove that every single opinion and every word counts (let it be from a gamer journalist or a customer).
Mad Bullets achieved nearly 250,000 downloads on the App Store under two weeks. Besides that, it is one of the highest rated new game on the App Store with more than 7,000 ratings at the average of 4,5 stars out of 5.
The new Mad Bullets update is live & downloadable from the App Store:
The following list contains a detailed description about the new features and gameplay tweaks Mad Bullets got with its newest update.
Added new features:
- 5 new upgrade categories: red bullet score, item time, projectile score, boost price, headshot score
- Collect sacks from friends! Improve your highscore and performance to get bonus sacks regularly.
- The HUD (head up display) rumbles when getting hit.
- Disabling ADs means the first Revive will be completely FREE!
- Disabling ADs doesn't disable the "Watch a video" option during Revive sequences.
- All in-app purchases (except the 500 Sacks Pack) disables ADs too.
- Skip button to skip the Revive sequence.
- Actual highscore gets displayed during Revive sequences.
- Rating opportunity on Revive sequences for a FREE revive.
- Boost items displays boost descriptions when tapping on them.
- Boost items can be bought or cancelled with a drag & drop method.
- The Double Points powerup displays the multiplier on the floating scores.
- Mad Bullets hashtag for social messages (facebook & twitter).
- New Rank Up animation.
- Goals button on Results screen.
- Reduced price for Goal skippings.
- Rumble ON/OFF button in the options menu.
- Result screen displays ingame collected sacks and actual score.
- The less bombs and more star boosts are more effective.
- Fixed a bug where the friends list didn't display the friends properly.
- Fixed a bug where the sack doubler in-app purchase didn't count into mission progresses.
- Fixed a bug where the ingame sound wasn't disabled during video ads.
- Minor bugfixes.
Mad Bullets on Facebook:
Developer & Publisher:
Original release date:
17. 07. 2014
iOS (Universal app)
Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
About isTom Games:
isTom Games was established in 2009 to develop high-quality iOS applications. The rough start-up was followed by a huge success, when millions of players were able to know the studio’s name through games like Nyan Cat: Lost In Space or Paper Train. Nowadays isTom Games counts as one of the most highly acknowledged Hungarian developers for iOS games. Within two years, by 2011 isTom Games achieved substantial market presence. Relying on the large player client base, in 2012 isTom Games made its debut on the international market also as a publisher.
For more information, please visit:
For more information, send a message to: