Eugene Zhukov's Blog
Founder and owner of Abyss Lights Studio
Degree: - Master of Biology and Chemistry Sciences (Chernovtsy National University, Ukraine; 1993)
- 20 years of global multimedia production experience.
- 12 years of work in game industry.
- 10 years of work on managing positions, including over 8 years of private company business experience (work with finances, legal documents, client’s relations, agreements, team management, CG and video game projects management and producing)
- Versatile skills and practical experience of work in different areas of multimedia production industry, including music composing, sound FX design, graphical and web design, video composing, primary basic knowledge of HTML and C++.
- In-depth knowledge of the market and competitive conditions driving key industry segments
- Innovative problem-solver, combining strategic thinking and vision with decisive, tactical action.
Exposure to, and working relationships with top management of some of the world’s leading corporations.
1999-2001 - Game dev. company “Boston Animation, Inc.” - Sound Department Manager
2002 until now - "Abyss Lights Studio" - Owner and CEO, Producer
- Pursue and cultivate business development opportunities
- Manage financial and legal issues related to game development and outsourcing
- Project management (bidding, scheduling, team/task , client relations)
- Project producing (game & interface design, art design, gameplay)
- Team management (35 employees and up to 100 freelancers)
- During tight deadlines, perform texturing, GUI design development, 3D models correction, gameplay testing, promo materials and documents creation, web-site design development and media content preparation.
Personal works portfolio is available at:
Eugene Zhukov's Comments